How To Create Gmail Accounts Without Phone Numbers
Gmail accounts are used by millions of people, and they are used for lots of different things, and sometimes not just emailing. I understand that you need to use a Phone Number to activate your Gmail accounts, but this article will show you an easy method to bypass this!
This method should not be abused and overused, I wouldn’t suggest spamming this, this could lead to banning of accounts or patching of the method. it’s a very easy and simple way, but I’ll show two methods of doing it, one a little easier than the other!
Method #1: Using an Android device
This will require you to own an android device or you can use Bluestacks if you don’t have one.
- Open/Unlock your android device and go Settings > Add Account > Select as Google or Gmail.
- Now tap on Create new Account and it will take you to a page where you’ll need to enter first and last name, this can be random if you like.
- Then you’ll just need to select random data or use your own. (Date of birth, gender, etc.)
- You’ll then need to setup and create your email address, just pick any.
- Once you’ve picked a username, enter your desired password.
- Then, this is an important step, when it asks for your mobile number, just press the skip button.
Method #2: Using your computer, the easy way!
This is the easiest way to do this task,.
- Go to the Gmail Registration page.
- Enter all of your information, real or fake, this doesn’t matter. (However, I don’t condone using fake information).
- Make sure that you pick a Birthday that makes you younger than 16, so for 2017, pick 2002 as the birth year.
- Submit and Create!
It’s as easy as that!
Conclusion on Gmail Account Creation, without a phone!
So, these two methods on how you can create Gmail accounts without the need of a mobile device make it very easy for anyone to have access to emails. Not everyone owns a phone, these methods should only be used if you don’t have a mobile phone and need access to Gmail, I don’t condone any illegal activity or misuse of Google’s Product.